See also Utah Forest Facts and Utah Forest News indexes
- Key to the Trees of Logan Canyon This identification key covers nearly every tree species found in the northern Wasatch mountains.
- Checklist of Woody Plants of Logan Canyon and Surrounding Mountains This is a nearly complete list of every woody plant species (trees, shrubs, and vines) found in Logan Canyon and the northern Wasatch mountains.
- Checklist of Trees of Tony Grove This is a nearly complete list of every tree and shrub species found in the Tony Grove area of Logan Canyon.
- Urban/Community Forestry
- Utah's Community Forests Report This report summarizes the results from a survey of community forestry managers from across Utah.
- AG SO01 - Control of Iron Chlorosis...
- AG SO02 - Topsoil Quality Guidelines for Landscaping
- AG SO03 - Salinity and Plant Tolerance
- AG 431 - Utah Fertilizer Guide
- HG 137 - Home Orchard Pest Management Guide
- HG 508 - Landscape and Garden Weed Control
- HG 243 - Important Pests of Ornamental Aspens
- HG 259 - Living with Landscape Irrigation Restrictions
- HG 363 - Pruning the Orchard
- NR 460 - Selecting and Planting Landscape Trees
- EC 458 - Water-wise Landscaping
- HG 500 - Selection and Culture of Landscape Plants in Utah
- HG 505 - Desert Plants of Utah
- HG H04 - Fertilizing Lawns
- HG H05 - Soil Testing Guides for Home Gardens
- ENT-054-11 - Spruce Health in Utah Landscapes
- Small Trees for Planting Near Power Lines
- NR WQ01 - Nonpoint Source Pollution
- NR WQ02 - Nonpoint Source Educational Directory
- Groundwater Flow Demonstration Model Activities Grades 6-12
- Utah Nonpoint Source Pollution Educational Activities Grades 1-12
- Water Quality Education Materials
- Utah's Forest Water Quality Guidelines: A Practical Users Guide Published by the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands.
- Utah's Forest Water Quality Guidelines: A Technical Manual Published by the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands.