Skip to main content

Burn permits and Fire Code

To learn more about carrying out burning operations on private land, contact the fire warden for your county.

1) Find out who the fire warden is by using the map below or by visiting or  

2) Learn the specifics of Utah State Law (65A-8-211) and DEQ Rules at the Burn Permits and Fire Code page at the Division of Forestry, Fire & State Lands.